PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP World History: Modern Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 5 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, plus thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed review of the source-based multiple-choice questions and short-answer questions
• Comprehensive guidance for the document-based question and long essay
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to online study plans, lists of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more
Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests in the book with complete answer explanations
• 1 full-length practice test online with complete answer explanations
• Key terms, timelines, and detailed maps in every content review chapter
• End-of-chapter drills to test your understanding of primary sources and how they relate to key ideas in world history