PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP Physics 1 Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 5 full-length practice exams, plus thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive coverage of kinematics, dynamics, Newton's laws, work, energy, rotational motion, electrostatics, DC circuits, mechanical waves, sound, and more
• Tons of charts and figures to illustrate concepts
• Access to study plans, a handy list of formulas, and up-to-date info on the planned 2020 course changes via your online Student Tools
Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests in the book with detailed answer explanations
• 1 full-length practice test online with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions