2021 Update - The latest edition of our popular workbook includes:
- new and updated test-like content
- three realistic practice tests (one diagnostic + two practice)
- significant reorganization and formatting improvements
On the SAT, extra practice can make all the difference between a good score and a great score. That’s why this book contains more questions than even 10 full-length exams!
In this book you will find:
•Over 1,500 practice questions in print - no need to go online or run a DVD! Everything you need is right here in the book!
• Detailed answer explanations for every question, including helpful hints and suggestions, to help you make sense of the material.
• A full-length diagnostic practice test, to help you focus where you need it most.
• Critical skills and concepts broken out by topic, so you can zero-in on key areas.
• Questions that progress in difficulty, to help you expand your knowledge base and prepare for tough questions.
• An entire section dedicated to grammar, so you can focus on important rules and conventions.
• Dozens of passage-based drills in reading and writing, to hone your proficiency.
• Numerous sample essay passages, to help you prepare for the real thing.
• Two actual-length realistic practice tests, to tie everything together.