考前心備！320 條SAT數學問題和詳解，按主題和難度級別排列 ｜ 作者具14年SAT教學經驗
320 SAT Math Problems arranged by Topic and Difficulty Level, 2nd Edition: For the Revised SAT March 2016 and Beyond
"320 SAT Math Problems" gives you the most effective tips, tricks and tactics from Dr. Steve Warner, a Math Professor and SAT math tutor whose students pay him $375 per session to access these exclusive strategies and powerful teaching methods. The unique techniques Dr. Warner teaches, now available in his "Get 800" collection of books, are the most effective ever published and cannot be found in any other SAT prep book!The material in this SAT prep book includes:
- 320 SAT math problems arranged by topic and difficulty level
- solutions with complete explanations for all 320 problems
- several different solutions for most of the 320 solved problems
- Dr. Warner realizes that every student learns differently and this is one of the reasons that many problems are solved in several different ways using different strategies. Every student will be able to find a solution that is a perfect fit for him/her. More advanced students will especially benefit from Dr. Warner's approach of providing multiple solutions by helping them develop many methods to solve new problems, and to give deeper insight into the problems themselves so that those problems can be solved more quickly, more easily, and with no chance of making careless errors.
- There are 320 SAT math problems to practice with split into 5 levels and distributed among the 4 general topic areas covered on the test. Explanations of the solutions are so thorough and comprehensible that even second language speakers can easily follow them.
- This SAT book is designed to generate huge score increases with only 20 minutes of math preparation each day. By arranging the problems by topic and level, you can easily pick out the problems that you need to focus on to raise your score without wasting time on problems that are too easy or too difficult for you.
- Dr. Warner's teaching methods will naturally increase your mathematical maturity so that your potential score increases simultaneously with your actual score. This means that you can actually become capable of getting an 800 even if you were not before picking up the book. The information in the introduction alone is enough to raise your SAT math score up to 50 points before you even attempt one math problem.
- Dr. Warner has had to teach SAT prep for 14 years to accumulate the powerful combination of insights and strategies found in this book. Years of experience, a Ph.D. in math, and a unique approach have led to the ultimate product that outdoes any other SAT prep book. While other SAT prep books teach general mathematical knowledge, Dr. Warner's strategies are designed to exploit the test's weaknesses, which allow students to save huge amounts of time, avoid careless mistakes, and answer questions correctly while avoiding messy algebraic computations whenever possible